Instant Rewards Network Investigation
Jobs are scarce in a lot of towns in America. People are getting desperate and creative in looking for ways to put food on the table. Instant Rewards Network is beginning to gain notoriety and people are looking for answers. My investigation was simply to check the validity of the opportunity for a friend. I dug deep into the business and was able to find out a lot. I have shared all the information that I found out about Instant Rewards Network, its advertisers and its members. The goal of this investigation is to present all of this of information as succinctly as possible to our readers so they may use it in their own investigation of the business.
A couple of things before we get started:
- LOTS OF LINKS! I like to provide lots of options for my readers. Links open in a NEW WINDOW/TAB so don’t worry about losing your place on this page. You can simply switch between windows and see both/all.
- If you prefer videos to reading, you should skim the info below, then go directly to the Resources page.
- There is an optimized version of Resources for mobile devices at the bottom of this page.
- If you find ANALOGIES helpful, there’s a good one on the resources page called, “From the Mall to the Bank.”
Instant Rewards Network Overview
This is not an MLM or Pyramid. You will not get rich quick. However, I suppose that depends on what you consider rich. It’s not really a “set it and forget it” type business either but close. This is probably why they say it is popular with college students, stay-at-home moms and dads, shut-ins and retired folks. It reminds me of Jug Fishing with my dad when I was young. You set out the lines at sunset and at sunrise you check to see what you got. It’s always a surprise. With this business, if you set it up right, you don’t really have to do a lot of work to make a lot of money. But you need a good mentor. I will harp on this from time to time.
It’s very important to get a good mentor who really knows how to be profitable and knows how to help YOU be profitable. The work is based on a business model called CPA (Cost Per Action). In a nutshell, this is how it works: When people to try a free product or service from a Fortune 500 company like Walmart or Target or GoDaddy on your (supplied) Web site, you get paid.
• Subscription — A subscription form is sometimes located on the introduction page or as an ACCESS PORTAL to get to the good stuff (special sections and videos). Subscribers have access to a lot more things than visitors. After a visitor becomes a subscriber through the form on the Intro Video page or through an access portal, the referring agent will introduce him/herself to the new subscriber and usually send them direct contact information, a welcome email and other helpful information. The subscribers can then directly email, call or text the agent with questions. If you do not see a referral agent’s name when you join, find one. It is imperative that you find and join under a great agent/mentor.
• Orientation — If a visitor subscribes (from the intro page or an access portal) to Instant Rewards Network, a new window opens to an Orientation video. In my opinion, this is the most informative video in the post-subscriber, pre-member area of the site. In a few minutes it covers every aspect of the business. It should pretty much answer any question you have, and save you lots of reading. Some agents may still be using the old video. If possible, find someone who offers access to the new Orientation video. I have provided access to the new one on the Resources page if you wish to view it there. Find the button below the overview clip.
• Registration — After the Orientation video the subscriber is provided a button that will take them to the Instant Rewards Network registration page to officially join the network and enter their contact information or simply exit if not interested. I have provided the registration video on the Resources page. Normally, only subscribers get to see this video as they complete their registration.
• Monthly Fees — There are no monthly fees. Instant Rewards Network will never ask for financial information. They do not require payment of any kind as there are no fees to join, no upgrades fees and no monthly fees. Instant Rewards Network and all of its agents are paid by the advertisers. It’s like a real job: You work. You get paid. That’s it.
• Web Page — Agents receive a Referral ID and get to select one of 17 Web page styles. Watch the Orientation video found on the Resources page for a very detailed description of the Web page and how to use it.
• Training — There are numerous training videos for people of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. They did a great job with all the training materials. I was impressed. There is no set curriculum that I could find. Agents can watch any video in any order, and as many times as they wish. There is a menu system that helps agents stay on track. Also, the referring agent should help to guide new recruits.
• Starter — An agent’s first assignment is to meet requirements. Think of this as on-the-job training. Here’s how it was explained to me: Everyone must experience the trial process to know how it works and be able to explain it to others. Every agent in the system has done it and so must you. Agents are not required to purchase anything. They just have to initiate an offer and cancel it to complete training.
• Commission — At this point agents are permitted to start making commissions from their referrals. For every person that tries an offer, whether they keep it or cancel it, agents get paid. Commission amounts range between $20 and $120 per referral. It is well-explained in the Orientation video on the Resources page.
The Real World
Ash is a stay-at-home mom whose husband is in the military. She read my articles, and asked me if I would be her mentor. She went from joining at 10 AM on a Sunday, to studying the materials I sent her that night, to making $360…in the next couple of days. And she just keeps bringing it in week after week. I have the phone number of her mentor if you’d like to talk to him <grin>. Hint: It’s somewhere on the Resources page.
I hope this overview has been helpful. There are lots of really cool things on the resources page. I feel like I’m overselling it but it’s really nice and I just don’t want anyone to miss out. I provided as much information as I could without visitors having to register. I have created some access portals here on American Family Magazine that you can use to get to the sub areas.
Instant Rewards Network Resources
You will find:
- Introduction Video
- Overview Video
- Orientation Video
- Registration (How To) Video
- Starter (First Assignment) Access
- Member Videos
- Must-Have Tools for Your Business
- Links to More Articles
- All-In-One Links Area
- From the Mall to the Bank (Analogy)
- General Information
Smile, and be kind to one another!
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Affordable Web Design for Small Business, Entrepreneurs and Individuals - April 22, 2014
- Full Money System Scam - April 1, 2014
- Guy Steals Stunt Plane at Air Show - April 1, 2014