Jobs are scarce in a lot of towns in America. People are getting desperate and creative in looking for ways to put food on the table. Instant Rewards Network is beginning to gain notoriety and people are looking for answers. My investigation was simply to check the validity of the opportunity for a friend. But what I found as I dug deeper and deeper into the business needed to be shared as well.
The Scam – IRN on Trial
You would be surprised by how many people just want to hear, “It’s a scam.” so they can say, “I knew it!” and move on. But I like to have all the facts and make my own decisions about things. If you are like me, you may find this article helpful. I have presented the information about various aspects of the business as a whole; the good, the bad, the pros, and the cons. Use it to come to your own conclusion.
#1 Question: Is it legit?
Unlike the scum out to just steal your money, IRN never asks for financial payment info because you never pay them for anything. They pay you. Now there’s a novel idea – a company that actually pays you (daily) for work that you do for them. Hmmm. That sounds pretty legit, doesn’t it? Keep reading.
#2 Question: Can I seriously make money?
It takes a little work in the beginning to get it going but after that, it pretty much runs on autopilot. The more time you invest, the more you will get out of it.
You Know What I Hate?
I hate it when a form asks for my name and email but doesn’t tell me why they need it and what it gets me – on the other side. Well, this article will give you an overview of the forms involved with IRN, and the Resources page shows you Step-By-Step what comes after every form, step and process. It includes screen shots as well.
Instant Rewards Network – How to Earn Money
IRN is a unique kind of business that doesn’t fully fall into any one known structure of online marketing. This is not an MLM or Pyramid or most any kind of business model you have encountered in the past.
There are three (3) ways to earn money:
1. Recruiting: everyone is looking for work or a way to make ends meet these days, so offering to help people with that is a fairly simple task. This seems to be the most prominent way to earn money with Instant Rewards Network and probably brings in the best pay at nearly $100 per referral. People often want to know how to find new referrals. My answer is, “How did you to find this opportunity?” Think about where you were when you first discovered it. That seems like a good place to start marketing your own business.
2. Direct Promotions: instead of telling people about the work, you would be doing the work yourself. As I understand it, there are two routes, IR for promotions and IRN for referrals. I don’t know the income potential of the promotions-only part of the business as I did not investigate it. I just wanted to mention it.
3. Bonuses: commissions from IRN based on successes, monthly contests (among agents only), and special prizes amount to enough to mention it as a source of income. I have seen reports of some agents who bring in more than $1000/week just in bonus money. I talk more about this during my one-on-one’s.
And Just Who Are You?
I am a proud, honest, hard-working American writer, editor and developer who spends a full day at a job in the city then comes home to freelance work in the evenings. I spent a lot of time researching and investigating Instant Rewards Network with no intention of actually working the business until readers started asking if they could join my team. So, I thought, why not? I’ve been fortunate to now have more than 700 people join my team. And I still find time to chat with each and every member over the phone when they need help or inspiration. Some need a little push ever other day while others just get it and run with it.
You will find 4 articles about pretty much every aspect of Instant Rewards Network here on American Family Magazine. I spent a lot of time writing all of these articles and designing the Resources page and Ask A Question page. I get a lot of enjoyment out of writing articles and helping new entrepreneurs understand the business, figure out their best marketing direction for where they live, and help them in brainstorming ideas over the phone to maximize the time in their lives to allow for building their own Instant Rewards Network business.
But What Does It All Mean?
• ADVANCED FORMS — Most forms are located on the IRN site, but agents can incorporate custom forms into any Web page, like the one shown here without having to go to the IRN site. If you wish to try it out, use your real name and email. When you click submit it will initiate an “Auto-Responder” with a nice, professional-looking email created with the same drag and drop software.
• PRE-MADE EMAIL RESPONDERS — When a person enters their name and email into that first form by the intro video, their info comes to you (the agent). It is your job to supply them with information on what to do next. Fortunately, IRN has several pre-made emails you can use as is, that already have your name and your links inserted in the emails. But a lot of people will customize the emails with their own words to make them a but more personal. It’s up to you.
• CUSTOM GRAPHICS EMAIL RESPONDERS — You may choose to build your own fancy email responders using drag-and-drop online email makers — use this form to see the one I made. The same software is used to make the fancy custom forms (like the one shown here) that you can incorporate into your own site.
• SUBSCRIPTIONS — A subscription form is sometimes located on the introduction page or as an ACCESS PORTAL to get to the good stuff (special sections and videos). Subscribers have access to a lot more things than visitors. After a visitor becomes a subscriber through the form on the Intro Video page or through an access portal, the referring agent will introduce him/herself to the new subscriber and usually send them direct contact information, a welcome email and other helpful information. The subscribers can then directly email, call or text the agent with questions. If you do not see a referral agent’s name when you join, find one. It is imperative that you find and join under a great agent/mentor who can guide you through the process and answer your questions.
• ORIENTATION ~~~ HOW IT WORKS — If a visitor subscribes (from the intro page, custom form or an access portal) to Instant Rewards Network, a new window opens to an Orientation video. In my opinion, this is the most informative video in the post-subscriber, pre-member area of the site. In a few minutes it covers every aspect of the business. It should pretty much answer any question you have, and save you lots of reading.
• REGISTRATION — After the Orientation video the subscriber is provided a button that will take them to the Instant Rewards Network registration page to officially join the network and enter their contact information or simply exit if not interested. I have provided the video on the Resources page. Normally, only subscribers get to see this video as they complete their registration.
• FEES — There are no monthly fees. Instant Rewards Network will never ask for financial information. They do not require payment of any kind as there are no fees to join, no upgrades fees and no monthly fees. Instant Rewards Network and all of its agents are paid by the advertisers. It’s like a real job: You work. You get paid. BUT…You don’t get paid by the hour,and the pay isn’t proportionate to the amount of work that’s done. If you set up your business model properly (with the help of a great sponsor/mentor), there won’t be a lot of work involved.
• YOUR OWN WEB PAGE — Agents receive a Referral ID and get to select one of 17 Web page styles. Watch the Orientation video for a very detailed description of the Web page and how to use it.
• TRAINING VIDEOS AND GUIDES — There are numerous training videos for people of all skill levels from beginner to advanced. They did a great job with all the training materials. I was impressed. There is no set curriculum that I could find. Agents can watch any video in any order, and as many times as they wish. Want to skip all the videos and head straight to the training area? Follow these directions EXACTLY
• STARTER — An agent’s first assignment is to meet requirements. Think of this as on-the-job training. Here’s how it was explained to me: Everyone must do the training to know how it works and be able to explain it to others. Every agent in the system has done it and so must you. Want to skip all the videos and head straight to the training area? Follow these directions EXACTLY
• COMMISSION — Agents make commissions from Instant Rewards Network based on their referrals. There are several different commission levels but most agents follow the general layout provided by IRN that pays almost $100 per referral because it’s easy money.
• COMPANY PRIZES, BONUSES AND EXTRAS — IRN has been paying a referral bonus ever since I have been a member. Also, recently, I was one of 50 winners in a monthly random drawing at IRN (just for agents). Additionally, there are several other ways that IRN pays you a bonus commission. Some agents make a bundle ($1000/week) just off the bonus commissions.
The Real World
I hate it when people show off their bank accounts and the checks they receive. So what? You made money. Good for you. That doesn’t mean I’M going to make money! Right? However, visitors still ask about members in this business and if they are successful. So, to those inquisitive visitors, I present Ash.
Ash is a stay-at-home mom whose husband is in the military. She read my articles, and asked me if I would be her mentor. She went from joining one morning, to studying the materials I sent her that night, to making $360…in the next couple of days. And she just keeps bringing it in week after week.
I helped Ash realize a promotion technique that worked for her, in her situation. That’s another “pro” about the business. You are the king/queen of your own castle. Run your business the way you want. Do what works best for you, in your town, in your situation, etc. If you’re not sure what that is, be sure to get a great mentor so they can help you figure it out.
Falsifying Info = Bad
How do you avoid getting your account locked out before you even join? Simple, use the same name and email consistently. Some people want to use fake names and emails in the forms to see what’s on the inside thinking no harm, no foul. But that’s where they’re wrong! IRN has checks in place to prevent fraud. If caught using two different names or emails they will lock down your account. I hear it happens a lot because everyone thinks they’re the first to think about using a fake email and that there is no way others can know. You’re not the first, trust me. And they do have ways of knowing.
My best advice is this: if you think you might eventually join IRN or another online business, setup a gmail account that you can use in all the forms, and eventually as your freelance business email account. This way you can keep your business emails separate from your personal email.
My Sponsor Won’t Help Me
If you’ve already registered and find that you want the help of another sponsor or mentor, for a legit reason like say your sponsor quit or won’t help you, let me know by using the Get Answers page and I’ll see if I can offer advice for your situation.
Call Your Sponsor
Most people sign up for a free Google number they can use that will forward to their cell phone. This way, they don’t have to give out their personal phone number. They give out their Google phone number.
I’m sure you have seen your share of shady marketing opportunities and received emails from people that don’t even sign their name, much less provide their phone number. Here, when you get to the overview video, you will often see the number of your mentor with an invitation to call them for help with registration if you need it. How cool is that?
You DO NOT have to provide a number in this Orientation Video form. You only provide the information YOU want to provide. But I would suggest getting a Google number and including it. I think it helps.
Wrap It Up & Head to Resources
This first article ended up being much longer than I expected but I had a lot of info to cover. Parts 2, 3, and 4 go into more details about certain aspects of the business. You can find links to those articles below. I wrote those a few months back. I keep this article current. Hope this article helped answer your questions about IRN. If not, check out the other articles and/or use the “Ask A Question” tool to send me a direct question that you want answered by email.
If you do decide to join and you’d like to join my team, simply use the big green button below or one of the in-page access portals (forms). I have a custom step-by-step guide I send to all my team members that you won’t find anywhere else. I want you to be successful, and I’ll help you in any way I can.
Still on the fence? There’s more info on the resources page.
Smile, and be kind to one another!
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Instant Rewards Network - June 20, 2014
- Affordable Web Design for Small Business, Entrepreneurs and Individuals - April 22, 2014
- Full Money System Scam - April 1, 2014